Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau host "Art Breakers" that premieres on Sunday evening on Ovation. This series examines their roles as an art brokers that connect collectors, buyers and artists. The pair recorded four episodes which will air throughout October starting on Sunday, Oct. 4, at 7 p.m. Central. Ovation boasts more than 50 million subscribers. The Ovation Network Digital Arts Network supports artists. The couple hope to receive the green light soon to shoot even more. Baylor and my friends and colleagues I met there have significantly influenced and shaped my entire life. Karen Pope, Art History Department. My major classes were taught by Dr. Pope. I also went with her to Chicago and Paris to study art. Her passion for art was infectious. It was always an enjoyable experience to study with her. In one summer, I was employed as a mechanic's assistant replacing brake pads as well as oil.

  

                                                             





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hannah Waddingham

Lara Logan

Charly Arnolt